Sutton Tools Venom Cutting Paste is a high performance low melting point lubricant specifically designed to adhere to the cutting edges, even when using additional coolants. Formulated for superior tool life and cutting performance in carbon steel, aluminium alloys, copper, bronze, stainless steel, nickels, titaniums and other super alloys.
Suitable for drills, taps, endmills, holesaws and more...
- Reduces torque and friction for up to 2X tool life
- Produces extremely high quality surface finish
- Mild clinging action adheres to tool and part when vertical work is required
- Cutting paste has low melting point to adhere to cutting edge for greater tool protection
- Environmentally friendly mineral oil base with 10% organic coconut oil. Free from Trichloroethane low odor